Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tisu Dijadikan Bunga

tisu?? boleh jadi ke??

sebenarnya boleh, pape pon boleh jadi.. mesti tak pernah tengok kan..


this roses are very special for me..

just getting from special one in my life.. i'm so happy.. it makes me feel like i am the queen of the world.. hehe.. just kidding seh.. not a queen, but feel like i was appreciated.. dats rite..

1st time when i saw he made it for me in live, feel like " oo, bunga je".. then i try to make it, seriously it is a quite difficult to do.. its not 'kembang' like he did.. haha..

and juz a few moment ago, he make it again n post to me into public.. now i feel he really love me n tak takut saham jatuh when he tag my name on his fb's wall.. so, do not need a worry la about that.. relief for that actually.. bukan sebab apa, need to worry coz he have lots of GIRLfriens.. u know kan what i think.. huhu..

*remember our memory - dinner at Batu Tiga dalam hujan renyai2*

p/s: i love u too sayangku c intan payung *emmuahhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...